Windows 7 Internet connection freezing

Marios

My internet connection is freezing to all internet applications from time to time to Windows 7 Ultimate Greek What should i do?

Suggestions .................

1. Clean your browser cache:
Open your IE > at the menu bar, select Tools > select Internet options > make sure you are at General tab > under Browsing history > click Delete > make sure the top 4 boxes are checked > click Delete > OK when done.

2. Reset your IE :
Open your IE > at the menu bar, select Tools > select Internet options > click Adavcnced at the top > under Reset Internet Explorer settings > click Reset > follow the prompts to finish > restart computer to complete the process.

This is not happening only to IE. It happens also to my Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail client and the Bittorrent torrent application.
I have to close the network controller on the network centre screen and re-open it to work for some time before it freezes again.

I don't use Bittorrent for security reason.

I cannot assist you any further since I do not have experience dealing with issues which might be caused by torrent Bittorrent.

Good luck.

In line with David: get rid of any and all torrents you may have. They tend to work well to start with, but they only cause trouble. Download programs for torrents are also hazardous. It's all a big bunch of creeps who act as friends but they only look for their own "some" advantage. Been there, experienced some.

Best wishes. :)

Back