Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error

mattforg23

Hello.I'm currently experiencing repeated BSOD followed by reboot with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error. The situation began shortly after getting the July update on my Windows 10 pro AND after updating my LAN Driver with driver booster to Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller 10.35.510.2019
This is my desktop system: CPU: FX 8350, mainboard: asus M5 A97 R2.0 (latest bios installed), RAM: 16 gb Kingston Hyper X DDR3, GPU: Asus gtx 970 (GeForce 431.60 drivers) SSHD: Seagate ST2000DX001-1CM164 .What I have tried so far:
1) system restore to right before installing the LAN Drivers.
2) Re-installing Windows 10 Pro (NOT from BIOS, from desktop in order to re-install missing/corrupted drivers)
3) Using HARD DISK Sentinel to find out if my sshd had any bad sectors
4) Full virus and malware scan with ESET smart security and malwarebytes anti-malware
5) Complete and thorough cleaning of my PC case
Nothing has worked so far.Here's the strange thing: The BSOD happens ONLY after booting OR rebooting (manually that is). After my first BSOD and the usual error message when my PC restarts I can use it for hours wothout the slightest problem.Then when I shut it down or restart for some reason the same situation occurs again. (corrupted driver on startup maybe?)
This is the latest error log:

Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 29/7/2019 16:29:16
Event ID: 41
Task Category: (63)
Level: Critical
Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
User: SYSTEM
Computer: DESKTOP-IF9BVIH
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
<EventID>41</EventID>
<Version>6</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>63</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-29T13:29:16.861378400Z" />
<EventRecordID>1169</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>DESKTOP-IF9BVIH</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="BugcheckCode">209</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x28</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x2</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x1</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff8013be09d0b</Data>
<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

I tend to keep a very clean and stable system by using selective start-up (I only allow eset smart security to load on startup), frequent virus and malware checks and being careful with the programs I'm installing.
The only other possible hardware failure I can think of is my case's front usb panel who COULD be failing ( it has become harder to read from usb sticks and sometimes with the slightest move or touch they dissapear from devices and drives screen. Once I beleve that the BSOD occured right after pluging in my usb stick rather forcibly but I'm not entirely sure. Please Help

Here you go. Sorry didn't know about the tool.

Attachments

• W7F_29-07-2019.zip
    607.6 KB · Views: 216
It didn't work.I uninstalled my LAN drivers, even used driver sweeper to see if there were any leftovers, then went to realtek's site here: https://realtek-download.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Install_Win7_7125_042220191.zip ,installed the drivers.After the first restart the moment I launched firefox my PC crashed immediately. As before, after the crash it works flawlessly.I'm beginning to think that a full format is the only solution.Here's the new dump btw.

Attachments

• W7F_30-07-2019.zip
    765.4 KB · Views: 205
Quote: nmsuk
The bsod is being caused by your network adapter. Can you install the latest driver from REALTEK

Ai It would remove the quick start. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. maybe that's the reason:Windows 10 glitch is blocking users from installing May 2019 Updat

Back
Top Bottom