Windows 7 Kaspersky Anti-Vurs 2013

JoeyRoddy

Hello everyone,

Three or four days ago, I bought Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 3 PC use at WAL*MART for $46.95 for my HP Pavilion Laptop g7 Notebook PC. I tried installing the software, but in doing so, there's a message that says,

"To install this application, it is necessary to reboot your computer. Once the computer is rebooted, the installation will continue automatically."

I rebooted my computer. Then after, I try to install it again, but it says,

"To install this application, it is necessary to reboot your computer. Once the computer is rebooted, the installation will continue automatically."

I repeated the same process over and over again with no success. It seems that I can't install this software on my laptop. I've always had Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection on my laptop because it's the best on the market.

I tried disk cleanup. I tried registry error cleaning and fixing. I also tried deleting all files in temp, but still having this issue.

What can be causing this problem or issue and is there any way to get around this or fix this?

First I'd go th Kaspersky and see if they have a cleanup/uninstall tool and run that and then try to reinstall.
Joe

Back