Windows 7 [langtitle=it]Partizione attiva dove non vi è il s.o.[/langtitle]

wayner

[langtitle=it]Ntlr mancante, aiuto come fare e soprattutto non cancellare le partizioni .......[/langtitle]

[lang=it]Ciao a tutti, ho delle pc desktop HP equipaggiato con w7 premio (Regolare) a 64 bit.
Problema.
Oggi il quando ho acceso il computer e mi ha dato il mesaggio "ntldr mancante". Chiedo intanto aiuto su come riprisitinare questa situazione
Aggravante al problema e che ho un solo hd partizionato in due partizioni (una per i programmi ed una per i dati). avendo i fatto il backup con True Image 2010 sono andato a provare il ripristino della partizione coi programmi , ma le partizioni non erano più distinte e pertanto ho paura di sovrascrivere visto che la partizione dei Dati di cui ho una copia molto vecchia e non POSSO permettermi di perderla.
ho i Dischi di ripristino, ma non sò se procedere con questa operazione(vedi il Problema sopracitato), poichè viene anticipato che riporta alla configurazione di fabbrica.
attendo fiducioso e ringrazio anticipatamente[/lang]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [langtitle=it]Ntlr mancante, aiuto come fare e soprattutto non cancellare le partizioni .......[/langtitle]

Sounds like you are either dual booting with a version of XP or that you've attached a disk or inserted a CD or DVD into the machine that it's now trying to boot from.
My first suggestion would be to make sure that any such additional drive and or CD/DVD is not in your system and attempt to boot normally.
Failing that you can try to use the F8 key option while the system is starting up to evoke the advanced boot menu and select "Last known good configuration".
Failing that try the repair your PC option and perform the startup repair option to see if that helps. Additionally you may be able to use a restore point if any are present to get you back to where you were before the problem started.

EDIT: Also and I rarely think of this anymore, if your machine has a floppy drive make sure there is nothing in there either.

Last edited:
[lang=it]Ho fatto una serie di interventi per sistemare un problema " ntldr mancante" , poi visualizzando i dischi ho notato che è attiva una partizione dove non vi è il Sistema Operativo. Può creare problemi? se volessi portare C: la partizoine Attiva potrei avere problemi? Grazie anticipatamente[/lang]

I'm not understanding the question. :( Maybe I would understand, if you worded the question differently.

I do have a question though.

Windows 7 does not use ntldr, so I'm curious as to why you are trying to fix it?

The subject you seem to be addressing is very important. The language difference could make a huge difference in what might be recommended.

Cliffordcooley is correct in that Windows 7 does not use ntldr. If you are getting that message, you either are dual booting XP or you have the boot set to look for an XP boot as opposed to a Windows 7 boot. This can be corrected if you can explain your situation so we can understand.

wayner:
I have merge your two threads to help prevent confusion. Please refrain from cross posting in multiple sub-forums or double posting in the same forum.
Your understanding and cooperation in this matter is sincerely appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Back