Windows 10 Lenovo G580 windows XP

yuno44907

Try to be short... I am smartest human on Earth. Lenovo came with Win 64bit in harddisc with lenovo save button. I updated to 10. PC got very slow. Disabled stuff, deleted stuff than PC said we have errors fix win 10. Said ok. I got deleted very important win recovery tool files before. So PC stuck at repairing the win 10. I had to format harddisc. Everything got deleted. Now using win XP. Lost the KEY.

PC is 64 bit but using 32 bit XP 3. I have 4GB ram, i can only use 2gb because of using 32 bit system. Also CPU is becoming slow and all parts are getting wasted. Using 32 bit system on 64 bit PC means you are using half of your PC and you cant get more than 2 GB ram.

Dont do that, give me a key. My PC is legal and my windows was legal. Why do you doing this, what do you want from us? Using XP means every game that made after 2008 is will not run. I want to help to you

Last edited by a moderator:
First off I'd like to say it's very difficult to make any sense of what you said, but I'll try based on how I interrupted this post. Basically you seem to think we are part of Microsoft. We are not. Secondly no one is going to give you a license key. If you don't have yours I'm afraid you'll need to purchase one. Windows XP has been end of life for over 4 years now and unless you're running it completely off the network I'd strongly suggest you go to a supported operating system such as Windows 7. If the issue is money then a free alternative would be to install a Linux distribution which will run just fine on older hardware and is free to install/upgrade to keep up with security patches.

An open discussion and support forum for users of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and other operating systems.

this forum is a group of users that help each other make sense of the mess that Microsoft made with their updates and versions

a 32 bit system should still be able to see 4G of ram and I agree that one of the Linux disros is a better option than XP

I read in internet if your system is 64 you can only see 2555 mb because of 16 32 bit numbers etc.

32 bit system doesnt name more than 2555 mb ram if ram is 64 bit. So system can name, cant see, cant read, cant use that unnamed spaces in RAM.

Worst thing is Microsoft became greedy and evil. They already rule entire Earth by windows, PC, video games. I dont know what microsoft want from humanity. Many people sure Microsoft is USA, Microsoft is DARPA. Think about it without microsoft we could only play games like Red Alert 2, Half Life, CS 1.6 by Microsoft now we have real graphics, real npcs, VR. %95 of PCs use Windows.

You buy windows when you buy PC; but they still want a key. How much money they want? What will they do with money? What is their secret goal? I never seen Technology giants talking about politics or truth. Rothschilds talked too much but PC world never said anything. They can rule the Earth, they can make weapons but they never talking about any problems of humanity. Very dark.

In a 32 bit OS you have 2^32 bytes of addressable space which is roughly 4095MB or 4GB. I can't speak to the rest of your post as it seems you have some things to work out.

Staying on XP means no security updates even though there are a lot of known vulnerabilities. Software vendors also have or are dropping support for Windows XP

Security is a lie; there is no vulnerabilities. When i play LOL it is a little bit slow. If i go 64 and use 64 LOL will it be better or worse?

a system with small memory on the Graphics card may reserve system ram so that could cap your avalable ram down to 2.5 (or more commonly 3.5) but that is a driver issue and not caused by using 32bit software and there are hacks to get around it.

Security is not a lie and there are major hacks that only work on Windows XP... 64 bit systems will play games | run software better if the system has available ram... as your device only has 4G I would not bother since its doubtful you will notice any improvment and I would install Linux for best results because it just isn't going to manage Windows to a level that makes it worth the effort

So you say by default 64 bit windows takes too much RAM because it has coding packages that make coding more easy but they take RAM. Everybody making games for mobile and 64 because coding is more easy with this systems but they are elephant ware. Right? Another thing is does windows allow us to install without key? 5 years ago it was allowing people to install without key. It is weird why windows never trying to educate humanity; they have power but not using it.

No they're saying that onboard graphics take ram for their operation. 8gb would be better but 4 is adequate,

Taskmgr saying there is 3021596 RAM i think. Is that my real RAM or ram after windows usage? They say 32bit takes 1gb ram and 64 bit takes 2 gb ram. I may have only 1 gb ram after install. When i open my PC it has 319 RAM usage with win XP 3. If i run firefox discord with chrome it can give blue screen; if not open a game and boom blue screen.

What do you think? Does 64 bit really takes more RAM, how much RAM bluestacks take with win 64?

Also using HardDisc as RAM; how do i do it what is limit and will pc slow down?

Back