Windows 7 Limited access or no connectivity

Zina

I have a run of WIN7 and I use a wireless router D-Link
Every time I connect to secure wireless network, after several minutes, he impressed me this error
I am able to connect to this network through a mobile phone laptop computer but not fixed.
I can connect to other wireless networks insecure without a problem
I tried almost all solutions have the Internet, maybe someone here would be something original try.
Thanks in advance for your help
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
יש לי מערכת הפעלה של WIN7 וג×￾ ×￾×*×™ משתמשת ב×*תב ×￾לחוטי של D-LINK
כל פע×￾ ש×￾×*×™ מתחברת לרשת ×￾לחוטית מ×￾ובטחת , ל×￾חר כמה דקות הו×￾ רוש×￾ לי ×￾ת השגי×￾×” ×”×–×￾ת
×￾×*×™ כן מצליחה להתחבר לרשת ×”×–×￾ת דרך טלפון ×*ייד ומחשב ×*ייד ×￾ך ל×￾ מהמחשב ×”×*×™×™×—.
×￾×*×™ מצליחה להתחבר לרשתות ×￾לחוטיות ×￾חרות ל×￾ מ×￾ובטחות לל×￾ בעיה
×*יסתי כמעט כל הפתרו×*ות שיש ב×￾×™×*טר×*ט, ×￾ולי למישהו פה ×™×”×™×” משהו מקורי ל×*סות.
תודה מר×￾ש על העזרה

Edit by cybercore: Thank you for fixing your post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and wellcome to the forums.

Please use Unicode or Western character encoding to write your post in English.

Kind regards.

Zina said:
I have a run of WIN7 and I use a wireless router D-Link
Every time I connect to secure wireless network, after several minutes, he impressed me this error ...

Right now I cannot see what error you get (that part of your post is not readable). Does your router connect you to the wireless network ?

You probably need to set up the router properly:

D-LINK SYSTEMS, INC | WIRELESS ROUTER | SETUP

Link Removed due to 404 Error

You should configure three things:
  1. Your wireless network name, known as the SSID. This name identifies your network. You should choose something unique that none of your neighbors will be using.
  2. Wireless encryption (WEP) or Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), which help protect your wireless network. For most routers, you will provide a passphrase that your router uses to generate several keys. Make sure your passphrase is unique and long (you don't need to memorize it).
  3. Your administrative password, which controls your wireless network. Just like any other password, it should not be a word that you can find in the dictionary, and it should be a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Be sure you can remember this password, because you'll need it if you ever have to change your router's settings.
D-LINK SYSTEMS, INC | WIRELESS ROUTER | SETUP

How to Set up a D-Link Wireless Router | eHow.com

Back