Windows 7 Log in screen Problem

Daniel Shaw

Hi, I've had a previous problem about my administration account but that is now fixed, but for some reason when I turned on my PC the next day, The login screen for windows does not show up on my monitor, and a msg from the TV says 'Could not receive a signal from PC' , I've checked multiple times on my TV in case something was loose but nothing was wrong with the wiring and that when I go onto say mode it works but in normal mode it is just a black screen, I can hear the login music but no signal through my monitor,

I checked some programs whilst in safe mode and it mentions something about Windows Drivers not installing properly, I need help with this problem and if possible an easy solution thank you

Just a suggestion..........
Assuming the "windows drivers" message is accurate, go to your computer manufacturer site and check to update your graphic card driver.

the problem is with that suggestion is that im in safe mode at the moment, and i cant
Just a suggestion..........
Assuming the "windows drivers" message is accurate, go to your computer manufacturer site and check to update your graphic card driver.
The problem is, is that im in safe mode and i cant go into normal mode usawise my screen goes black

If the display adapter (driver) is truly the problem then you should be able to use safe mode, device manager to simply uninstall it and reboot your computer normally.
You should end up with a generic VGA adapter and you can start the process of obtaining the appropriate driver for your specific hardware.

Back