Windows 10 Losing internet connection, and Taskbar not respoding.

Ok here is my problem, my internet connection works for a certain amount of time then without warning the connection dies showing the yellow triangle with a ! on it, showing no connection when I try to use shortcut keys nothing works I can get Run to work but when I try to load like cmd, it does nothing, I even used Ctrl+Alt+Delete and I cant even get to task manager. I have tried every option to get the computer to work again but my only option is the reset the computer which fixes the problem for a few hours and does the same thing over again.

I have updated the ethernet drivers and it is still doing the same thing.

I am scratching my head here how to fix this problem, cause I am enjoying Windows 10 and I really don't want to rollback to Windows 7.

Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Update: Yeah I fixed the problem apparently since I upgraded from Windows 7 the Media center was still trying to update but since it is no longer in Windows 10 it seemed to caused my computer to crash hard when the Task Scheduler noticed that so I followed some how-to's to disable that and remove the files and it seems to be working fine now.

Fingers Crossed

I would do a clean install. My problems with the upgrade was that it was very slow loading the webpages and at times it would freeze when trying to close out a page. It could be the media center if it was from windows 7 just being in the computer could cause conflicts.

Well almost 24 hours later and so far no hard freezes after that unexpected one I got. So crossing fingers again and hope that it was just a minor problem cause I have been checking the logs and nothing stands out as the issue thats causing it so ill check back in a couple days and hopefully the things I did fixed the problem.

Back