Windows 10 Lots of BSOD's

Blooby

Hello, I've been getting a good amount of blue screens for a couple months, and I don't really know what the issue is.
I actually stopped getting them for a couple weeks at one point, but i've ended up getting them again these past few days. Don't really know what i'm suppose to be putting in here besides these files the sticky says to, so if you need anything else let me know/

Attachments

• W7F_13-02-2016.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 417
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {403, fffff6bffc110e00, 1a00000112845005, ffffc000be4b60f8}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+1164c )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
you have a number of different dump files which may look like this is a hardware issue. Bugchecks 50, 124 and 1A can all be hardware related although it is also possible that some out of date driver is causing these crashes too. I did have some difficulty determining whether you had a laptop or a pc so if my info is off a little I apologise.

You do have some old chipset drivers running:
amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 15:17:53 2010: AMD IO Driver. Please update your chipset by running the drivers found on your motherboards support page. You will have to look under the windows 7 section and they are at the very bottom. If they refuse to install try compatibility mode. These are dated 2014 so a lot better than your current versions
Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global

AODDriver2.sys Tue Sep 06 08:11:44 2011: This driver is sometimes seen in AMD's overdrive (overclocking app) and AMD gpu drivers. If you do not need it please remove it.

AtiPcie64.sys Wed Mar 10 14:33:45 2010: AMD PCIE Filter Driver. These are also found in AMD gpu drivers and if are not needed should be removed.

ElcMouLFlt.sys Tue Oct 05 00:30:57 2010: As far as I can gather this belongs to Kaspersky and needs to be at least updated. A bugcheck 50 can also be caused by AV applications so it's worth updating.

usbfilter.sys Mon Nov 29 09:50:21 2010: AMD USB Filter Driver (likely part of the chipset drivers). See above.

Please ensure the inside of the pc is free from dust. Use a small paintbrush or similar to remove any build up. One of your Bugchecks can be caused by heat issues so make sure your not getting too warm. Check your running temperatures using this app:
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32/64 - Download

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Please run a chkdsk making sure that whichever method you use that you search for and repair broken sectors:
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

Post any new dump files.

Sorry for taking so long to get back.

amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 15:17:53 2010: AMD IO Driver. Please update your chipset by running the drivers found on your motherboards support page. You will have to look under the windows 7 section and they are at the very bottom. If they refuse to install try compatibility mode. These are dated 2014 so a lot better than your current versions

So i've been trying to download these updates and it didn't seem to be updating anything. So i tried compatibility mode like you said but it seems to be getting stuck on "Enumerating source media for installable packages". Not sure what to do here.

AODDriver2.sys Tue Sep 06 08:11:44 2011: This driver is sometimes seen in AMD's overdrive (overclocking app) and AMD gpu drivers. If you do not need it please remove it.

How exactly do I get rid of this "AODDRIVER2.sys"? I don't seem to have the AMD overdrive thing downloaded, What am I mean to be deleting?

Edit: Forgot to add I just another blue screen. (its what reminded me I even made this post :p)
I haven't gotten to actually do ANY of these steps yet, so idk if anything would be any different or if there's even a point to adding it, but just in case.

Attachments

• 021916-16968-01.dmp
    319.7 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41793, fffff68000043ee8, 97, 96}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+15dab )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
as you can see it's another bugcheck 1A.
So i've been trying to download these updates and it didn't seem to be updating anything. So i tried compatibility mode like you said but it seems to be getting stuck on "Enumerating source media for installable packages". Not sure what to do here.
Did you uninstall the original driver first? Also try right clicking and as running as admin.

How exactly do I get rid of this "AODDRIVER2.sys"? I don't seem to have the AMD overdrive thing downloaded, What am I mean to be deleting?
It's also seen in AMD gpu drivers so if your using such drivers I wouldn't worry.

Go through and complete what I suggested above. Being as you have had a couple of Bugcheck 1A dumps I would definitely test the RAM as outlined above.

Back