Windows 10 low memory notification

HiThere

So I was just reading an article online when i got a low memory notification. Odd since I do not recall having low memory. Then my laptop screen went black. Help please. Not sure what to do.

Enlarge virtual memory:
In the file explorer right click on "This PC", select "Properties", than in the left column click on "Advanced System Settings"
In "Advanced System Settings" click on tab "Advanced", in the box with somewhere "virtual memory" click on "Settings"
on next screen again the tab Advanced and in box Virtual Memory click on "Change"
it was a long way, but there you can enlarge your virtual memory

Enlarge virtual memory:
In the file explorer right click on "This PC", select "Properties", than in the left column click on "Advanced System Settings"
In "Advanced System Settings" click on tab "Advanced", in the box with somewhere "virtual memory" click on "Settings"
on next screen again the tab Advanced and in box Virtual Memory click on "Change"
it was a long way, but there you can enlarge your virtual memory
Problem is my screen is black....how do i fix that? I cannot do what you told me since my screen displays nothing.

Try rebooting:
Push "Power Off" buttom down and keep holding it down until the laptop shuts down

After reboot enlarge Virtual Memory

Hope it helps, keeps my fingers crossed! :pray:

Try rebooting:
Push "Power Off" buttom down and keep holding it down until the laptop shuts down

After reboot enlarge Virtual Memory

Hope it helps, keeps my fingers crossed! :pray:
Tried it again. No luck. The screen is still black. :(

I would hold the power button on your PC for about 8 seconds until it completely turns off. From there try booting up your PC, and see what a tool like Process Explorer (Process Explorer) says about the running programs and services on your PC immediately after login. See what is taking up the most memory and you'll have to use that information to fix the problem. How much physical memory do you have? Also, what are the settings for your paging file allocation?

Back
Top Bottom