Windows 7 Microsoft Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth not found.

GR8GIFT

Honorable Member
The Intellimouse Explorer Mouse for bluetooth was recognized and installed with no problems, how ever no luck on the keyboard as of yet. It worked fine on my XP Mediacenter Install. Any Ideas?

Welcome to the Windows7 Forums,

I've done several searches, but I'm only coming up with XP drivers.

I've found one for Vista directly from Microsoft
Link Removed - Invalid URL

You can choose between 32-bit or 64-bit

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried the Vista 64bit drivers no joy on the bluetooth keyboard. Also tried the beta windows 7 drivers, downloaded the 64 bit for mouse and keyboard. Mouse working keyboard not found. I'm going to try the keyboard on an XP pc and make sure it isn't dead. If not I guess for now I'll use my old wired keyboard.

Sure am getting tired of not being able to use my bluetooth keyboard anyone else having problems?

Try downloading this free utility and see if it detects the keyboard.

BluetoothView is a small utility that runs in the background, and monitor the activity of Bluetooth devices around you. For each detected Bluetooth device, it displays the following information: Device Name, Bluetooth Address, Major Device Type, Minor Device Type, First Detection Time, Last Detection Time, and more.
BluetoothView can also notify you when a new Bluetooth device is detected, by displaying a balloon in your taskbar or by playing a small beep sound.

BluetoothView

Keyboard doesn't show on any of my pc's so it must need resetting or replacement. I'll pull the batteries for several days and try again possibly my discover/reset button may not be working on the keyboard. Thanks for the link for bluetoothview.

GR8GIFT

I appear to be having the exact same issue that you had with your keyboard. Mouse works fine. Keyboard is found but wont connect. This has only happened since I recently installed Win 7.
Did you find a solution to the problem? Would be great to know as I hate my shitty usb keyboard

As of this time no but have been busy putting mother in law into a nursing home and getting ready to sell her home. Hopefully I'll be able to get the keyboard working if it's not broken. At this point it appears the keyboard is not resetting or transmitting. I hope to be able to check by the end of Sept before Widows 7 hits the retail shelves. Meanwhile I'm using a terrible usb keyboard and hating it.

Thanks for the update.
Ill let you know if I am able to get mine going as my keyboard appears to be doing the same thing

Back