Windows 7 My List of 30 Windows 7 Annoyances

djarrum, you are a typical, dime-a-dozen Linux troll. .

That's all he every wants to talk about. We have all told him several times that we don't work for Microsoft and could care less what operating system he favors. He just doesn't get it.

That's all he every wants to talk about. We have all told him several times that we don't work for Microsoft and could care less what operating system he favors. He just doesn't get it.
I use various flavors of Linux but my primary system is Win 7 (the RC for now however I see Win 7 Home Premium OEM in the near future).
I agree with OP on many of the points he raised but thanks to info from folks like Terry Blount and others here I've managed to customize Win 7 to suit my needs.
Win 7 is fast to boot, a big plus for me as my machine is a notebook and I always shut it down when I'm finished using it.

Of course I'm far from a casual user (I do know the difference between a HDD and a video card:p).

Any casual user of XP will miss some of the features he/she has gotten used to from using XP and I think
this is what the OP had in mind when he posted his list.
Few casual users would be inclined to go to the lengths I and other users here would to optimize Win 7.
More's the pity.

Back
Top Bottom