Windows 7 My PSU Died

Thats great! At least you got it... Gonna install it when you get home?
evil.gif
You bet your azz I am I get off at 7pm :D
Then I have to reinstall Vista :rolleyes: the bad part is have to be back at work at 7am :eek:

You love it really..:D

I got it in Link Removed - Invalid URL
of course Vista wants to Blue Screen while I try to install :mad:

I need to hit the hay I'll deal with it tomorrow Link Removed - Invalid URLwhen I get off work

of course Vista wants to Blue Screen while I try to install :mad:

Oooh thats not nice! You'll get it sorted, you were probably tired from the days excesses..

Of coarse my ASUS MoBo is always a PITA to get it to post.
To clear the RTC I have to remove the VC to get to the battery :mad:

You'll sort it no doubt.. :) Soon you'll running round with the legions of hell at your heels...:cool:

Well I ran a detected 30A circuit hoping maybe the PSU was starving for power but that was not it. :(
I don't think I'm ever gonna buy another ASUS MoBo :mad: This is the second one that I've had issues with.

I won't repeat what I've already written in the pm but it's starting to look like the fallen PSU may have taken the mobo with it :confused: Once again, good luck with it all.

I won't repeat what I've already written in the pm but it's starting to look like the fallen PSU may have taken the mobo with it :confused: Once again, good luck with it all.
Well it wont even post now at all. I'm going to check w/ newegg to see if I can RMA it. :frown:

Is this a new development? I thought you got it to boot under XP...

I fitted a another fan today.. The weather has suddenly decided to get really warm here in dear old blighty especially here in London. Anyway temps aren't too bad insde the machine (CPU 35c idle, 55c under load and ambient temperature is around 26c) just to be on the safe side though, I had a spare 120mm fan, so in it went..:cool: Again I'm using it as an exhaust and it has lowered temps by a couple of degrees especially on the southbridge. These modern graphic cards are so long nowadays that it's slightly covering the southbridge heatsink (it's a tight fit). If it was any longer my SATA ports would have been rendered useless as mine aren't the type that are oblique to the mobo. Something to watch out for in future builds...
Anyway, once again, good luck with the repairs.

Is this a new development? I thought you got it to boot under XP...
I kept having issues a got PO :mad: with it and decided to roll the Bios back to v.2004 :rolleyes: Needless to say it did not end well for my ASUS :eek: I'm starting a new thread on it.

Back
Top Bottom