Windows 10 My windows asus computer restart automatically while playing games, watching videos, etc

Evan Mark

what does the restart look like? it restarts like a black blank (not like you restarted your own pc) then there is a word no signal after that there is a word displayport then loading which my computer says pro Series (just like you turn on the computer or restart your own computer), then everything is already in reset or clear again

so how do i solve this? i already watch full tutorial on youtube but didn't work properly

my pc spec
Device name DESKTOP-8RGL2TA Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 9811FDF2-9C5F-429C-ACA4-31B5031FA003 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA171 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Just open the case and clean the cpu fan and the video card fan(s). You could use a compressed air can for this purpose. Also it's possible to use a vacuum cleaner, but be careful if it is a very powerful one. Do this when the computer is disconnected from the power outlet.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

what does the restart look like? it restarts like a black blank (not like you restarted your own pc) then there is a word no signal after that there is a word displayport then loading which my computer says pro Series (just like you turn on the computer or restart your own computer), then everything is already in reset or clear again

so how do i solve this? i already watch full tutorial on youtube but didn't work properly

my pc spec
Device name DESKTOP-8RGL2TA Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 9811FDF2-9C5F-429C-ACA4-31B5031FA003 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA171 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display when I was trying to download free buffalo online game on this site the connection was lost
As far as I know one of the most common reason is overheating, as I read the CPU temperature may remain at or near 170°F while you are playing a game. It might occasionally be slightly higher. And the GPU typically operates at a temperature of 185°F. Before starting a game, you can take a temperature reading, and thereafter turn off the computer to clean the fan. Start your computer after that, then look at the temperature reading.

To boost airflow, you can install more fans. I did it, and it helped me to solve similar problem

overheating is common if the system is overclocked yes but on a normal "stock" built its going to be power not heat ime

the fact your system restarts is good, that means it detected the issue before it did damage and more to the point it will have recorderd it as an event

goto your event viewer, windows logs, system and sort by "level"... this will stack any red labels for you to match up the time and date to find what actually happened instead of trying to guess
event error.png

As far as I know one of the most common reason is overheating, as I read the CPU temperature may remain at or near 170°F while you are playing a game. It might occasionally be slightly higher. And the GPU typically operates at a temperature of 185°F. Before starting a game, you can take a temperature reading, and thereafter turn off the computer to clean the fan. Start your computer after that, then look at the temperature reading.

To boost airflow, you can install more fans. I did it, and it helped me to solve similar problem
Hopefully it gonna useful thought thanks! Sorry for very late reply. Should i upgrade my memory too?

Back