Windows 7 .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Problem

Zenzicube

Sorry, mi english is not very good, but I'm gonna try.

I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate in my netbook. And everything was ok until I tried to install Google Chrome there is a message that say that I need to install .Net Framwork SP1, but W7 already have it, and if I try to install it again, another message say that I have tu turn on/off in windows features, and I checked the two boxes and when finish a error messahe say "not all feature succesfully changed". I already tried the unistall .net clean up tool and anything works for me, also already installed .Net Framework 4 Beta 2 and nothing.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the fast answer.

The .Net folder that I have to delete is the one that is in the WINDOWS folder because I didn't founf it in the Registry editor or where I have to go to delete it?

Thanks again

> Regedit > HKEY_Local Machine > Software > Microsoft

Did you remove the redundant entry of this question from Progaming & Scripting?

Cheers,
Drew

"A scan a day keeps the nasties away!"

Yes, sorry for that, but I did't see that post active so I decide to put my question here.

Actually, I only edit it, cause I did't find the delete command.

And thanks, I'm going to try this , but something strange happened, I click many times on the Google Chrome download button, and the 5 time that I clicked, it worked and let me download the exe.

It didn't work Drew, I can´t install the 1.1 .Net Framework, so I can´t do the 3 step, and still can't check the 2 boxes in windows features.

Also I have a problem with the Windows 7 Manayer Yamicsoft, when I install it everything is ok, but when I launch it, nothing happends, the icons are there, but when I click on the icon, nothing happends, could be relationated with the .Net Framework, because I already run the Unistall and clean up tool, and deleted the folder from the registry. What can I do?

Thanks again for help me

It didn't work Drew, I can´t install the 1.1 .Net Framework, so I can´t do the 3 step, and still can't check the 2 boxes in windows features.

Also I have a problem with the Windows 7 Manayer Yamicsoft, when I install it everything is ok, but when I launch it, nothing happends, the icons are there, but when I click on the icon, nothing happends, could be relationated with the .Net Framework, because I already run the Unistall and clean up tool, and deleted the folder from the registry. What can I do?

Thanks again for help me

UP!
I have the same exact problem on my Windows 7 (Ultimate, 32 bit). I have read every other topic but no solutions worked. Please help us.. :(

Back