New To Outlook 2010

WhoseLineFan

I just got Microsoft Office 2010 a couple of months ago and I have no idea how to set up Microsoft Outlook 2010.

What does it mean by typing the password your Internet service has given me?

I forgot the password that my Internet service provider has given me.

I just got Microsoft Office 2010 a couple of months ago and I have no idea how to set up Microsoft Outlook 2010.

What does it mean by typing the password your Internet service has given me?

I forgot the password that my Internet service provider has given me.
Hi,
if you have Office already installed try running Jellybean key finder which should find the activation code for you. Failing that check any emails you might have associated with Office 2010 for an activation key:
KeyFinder | Magical Jelly Bean

If you search this "how to set up Microsoft Outlook 2010" on Google or any other search engine, you would get plenty of results there. There are many articles, blog posts, etc. are available with useful information. The process of setting up MS Outlook 2010 is quite lengthy to be explained here, so it's better if you search it by yourself.

Thanks.

This post is over a year old, and we have never heard back from the OP, so she either switched to a different E-mail client or googled a solution that worked or found a competent Computer Tech and paid him to set it up for her!:peace:

However, for other folks browsing the forum with the same problem, and get stuck on the password situation. The password the OP mentioned that Outlook 2010 is looking for is simply the OP's E-mail password!! That can be reset if forgotten a variety of ways; but if you cannot reset it yourself, simply call your ISP (Spectrum, Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, Bell-South, etc.) and get a Support Tech to either reset your E-mail password for you, or text/E-mail you a link to your Smartphone most of which can perform a password reset on your E-mail account. You may need to provide Identity Validation to the Support Rep on the phone, to prove you are who you say you are, but that's really the hard part. Once you can reset your password (or have the Rep do for you), and can get into your E-mail via a web browser on your computer or your Smartphone, the rest is pretty easy. In fact, Cox, Spectrum, and Verizon all have help pages, AND EVEN SELF-HELP VIDEOS, on how to setup their E-mail on your computer using Outlook 2010 and all other versions of Outlook E-mail (and WLM) as many many home users and business users alike still use Outlook to read their E-mail on 1 or all of their devices (work and home).

Cheers all!:teeth:
<<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>>>

Back