Windows 7 newbie needs help with bsod issues

jim bob

i just learned what a bsod is. downloaded blue screen view, repeated problems with: ntoskrnl.exe, usbccgp.sys, and once with AmUstor.sys I don't know what to do from here. plz. I will try to do what ever is asked of me. I still have not figured out how to access the internet on my sprint sierra wireless usb air card if I boot up in "safe mode with networking". I am now online under normal startup and taking my chances that i may have bsod return while typing this.

i just learned what a bsod is. downloaded blue screen view, repeated problems with: ntoskrnl.exe, usbccgp.sys, and once with AmUstor.sys I don't know what to do from here. plz. I will try to do what ever is asked of me. I still have not figured out how to access the internet on my sprint sierra wireless usb air card if I boot up in "safe mode with networking". I am now online under normal startup and taking my chances that i may have bsod return while typing this.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If too many DMP's pr too large, please upload them to a file sharing service like rapidshare and give us the link.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

Back