Windows 7 Only limited wireless connection - no internet access

rough1212

I'm having problems with my wireless connection. Hard connection works fine.

After hours of trouble shooting I determined the the following is missing form the service.msc folder: see below

"wireless zero configuration file" or line is missing

The wired configuration file was there, but not wireless.

How can i get this back? step by step instuctions would be helpful

hey dude

first of all i think wireless zero config has been replaced by the WLAN service, second it may not be your pc, but it may be router.. read ....Link Removed due to 404 Error it, please repost with results

No wireless

Kevin, the link you provided is broken, it did not link me anywhere. If posible can you provide some information on the windows 7 and router compatiblity???? It cant be the wireless card because the same card is used to go wireless with XP and the same hard drive

thanks

I'm having problems with my wireless connection. Hard connection works fine.

After hours of trouble shooting I determined the the following is missing form the service.msc folder: see below

"wireless zero configuration file" or line is missing

The wired configuration file was there, but not wireless.

How can i get this back? step by step instuctions would be helpful
Try installing the manufatures drivers. I had the same problem with my dell 1525 and I loaded the 1395 drivers from dell's web site and I have been cooking every since!!!

Same Problem Probably not the router

Hi,
I have exactly the same issue. I've tried it out on three different routers all of which work for other XP machines and have RS232 access but not internet for this machine. Any suggestions?

Back