Open WebMartix3 on Windows Startup

Jin Chua

Please advise me how to setup WebMartix3 open when Windows Server 2012 R2 bootup.

I want it to start the program (WebMartix3) before I login my account. (meaning it will start the program before I keying my password in the login screen of Windows Server 2012 R2)

I had tried Task Scheduler but It would work, maybe I doesn't know how to set.

below is my Task Scheduler for my WebMartix3 to Load when Computer Startup.
It didn't work.

to make it happen BEFORE you log in would require a outside management tool like hyper-v... in effect these tools run a admin account first then you log in over the top of that.

I had installed Hyper-V in the Windows Server 2012 R2, do you know how to set it up?
or is there any tutorial on the website that i can follow?

searched "Hyper-V Startup Application" on google & youtube, but still can't find any information.

Why do you need a IDE to launch before you login? Better yet why do you need an IDE on a server?

hyper-v is a v managment tool you can install server 12r2 on a phy-server (install hyper-v on that server) then install a copy of server12r2 on the hyper-v... this last V-server could run software at boot time because hyper-v is managing it from the outside.

p.s, hyper-v is not understood outside networking types so most online stuff is aimed at them... I'm at work but if I find something later I'll post it here for you.
note; one hyperserver per system is a hard rule so that V-server12r2 inside hyper-v can't have hyper-v running inside itself to add another level.

Last edited: