Open WebMartix3 on Windows Startup

Jin Chua

Please advise me how to setup WebMartix3 open when Windows Server 2012 R2 bootup.

I want it to start the program (WebMartix3) before I login my account. (meaning it will start the program before I keying my password in the login screen of Windows Server 2012 R2)

I had tried Task Scheduler but It would work, maybe I doesn't know how to set.

below is my Task Scheduler for my WebMartix3 to Load when Computer Startup.
It didn't work.

bPjnbMV.png

vCJ7Q2u.png

u1KyYHc.png

to make it happen BEFORE you log in would require a outside management tool like hyper-v... in effect these tools run a admin account first then you log in over the top of that.

I had installed Hyper-V in the Windows Server 2012 R2, do you know how to set it up?
or is there any tutorial on the website that i can follow?

searched "Hyper-V Startup Application" on google & youtube, but still can't find any information.

hyper-v is a v managment tool you can install server 12r2 on a phy-server (install hyper-v on that server) then install a copy of server12r2 on the hyper-v... this last V-server could run software at boot time because hyper-v is managing it from the outside.

p.s, hyper-v is not understood outside networking types so most online stuff is aimed at them... I'm at work but if I find something later I'll post it here for you.
note; one hyperserver per system is a hard rule so that V-server12r2 inside hyper-v can't have hyper-v running inside itself to add another level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom