Windows 7 Outlook Express to Windows 7

dooglo

Hello all. I'd like to know if there is an an email application that replaced Outlook Express in Windows 7 and if so, is there a way to transfer or copy our contacts list, inbox, drafts, junk mail, etc... to this application.

We currently are running Windows XP Pro 32 bit. I have no idea about this and any information would greatly be appreciated. I intend on purchacing Home Premium after first SP pack comes out.

Thanks,

D.

W/ Windows 7 you can either use Hotmail (or whatever other), Outlook (MS Office 2007) or Windows Live Mail (from Windows Live Essentials). There's no more mail handler by default in Win7.

Drew

@ Drew, thanks.

So your saying with W7 if I had Office 2007 I'd still be able to use Outlook?

You may be waiting a (very) long time for an SP for Windows 7

You think it may be a while for the first SP? I just don't want to run into problems like people had with Vista, if you know what I mean.

D.

@ Drew, thanks.

So your saying with W7 if I had Office 2007 I'd still be able to use Outlook?

You think it may be a while for the first SP? I just don't want to run into problems like people had with Vista, if you know what I mean.

D.

outlook in office 2007 handles mail so I reckon yes

Afraid so , I have just had to buy office 2007 purely cos it has outlook in it boo hoo, i tried all the LIVE applications etc and they are terrible

Hey thanks guys. I kinda figured that, just wanted to be sure before going through all the hassel.

D.

Back
Top Bottom