Windows 7 PC will not load now

ace2450

Ok, so yesterday I installed Windows 7 and everything went smoothly. It was working fine and then before i went to bed I put it on sleep mode. This morning I got up and went to wake it up but for some reason it had turned itself off. Now when I turn it on i get Acer loading screen and then it goes to black and nothing loads even if i leave it for 10 minutes. I've tried loading from CD as well and nothing will load. Please help.

Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

First off we're going to need some specs here.. ;) Please list your computer's specs... Also, did you do a clean install or upgrade? Which version of 7 are you using? If it's the RC did you obtain it from Microsoft's site or a different one?... Is it the 32-bit or 64-bit version?

If you can answer those questions then we can get a better idea of what the problem is and start suggesting some solutions... ;)

Well I'm not real sure what happened, but I tried to boot from CD again and after 15 minutes the Windows 7 install screen came up. I was then able to restore my computer to the day before, but after I installed Windows 7. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Well I'm not real sure what happened, but I tried to boot from CD again and after 15 minutes the Windows 7 install screen came up. I was then able to restore my computer to the day before, but after I installed Windows 7. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Glad to hear all is well now.. an odd problem but as long as it's fixed now.. ;)

Back