Windows 7 PCTV Stereo doesn't have display in windows 7

niladriRC

Hello,

I have system with MB model intel 915GAVL and pentium4 dual processor 1.5 GB DDR RAM and use Pinnacle internal PCTV stereo card for TV viewing. My system uses both win XP SP3 and windows 7 ultimate. I have recently added nvidia 9400GT 1GB PCI Express graphic card. The XP version renders the TV video clearly when i use the PCTV software and I have also used the patch to solve the audio problem for it. But my recently installed windows 7 unable to render the graphics of the TV. The sound is clear but with no visual.

I'm using the PCTV Stereo latest drivers which supports XP.

Please help. I really love windows 7 but I think i have to switch back to XP just because the TV is not working.

Were there any Win 7 drivers available for your card? Any other software/utilities necessary to produce the video?

Thanks for your reply.

No. Its doesn't have the drivers for windows 7. Actually I am not sure of it. I have searched over the net but couldn't find one. Even pinnacle website unable to provide the same.

In last few days I have tried to configure windows media center live tv using the same card. The result is same. Live TV has been able to scan all the channels I use to receive as tv signal, made the list of channels, audios are available for all the channels but with no video.

I have installed all the updates available for windows7 which includes latest updates of my graphic card and recommended update for my pctv card.

Please help.

Thanks for your reply.

No. Its doesn't have the drivers for windows 7. Actually I am not sure of it. I have searched over the net but couldn't find one. Even pinnacle website unable to provide the same.

In last few days I have tried to configure windows media center live tv using the same card. The result is same. Live TV has been able to scan all the channels I use to receive as tv signal, made the list of channels, audios are available for all the channels but with no video.

I have installed all the updates available for windows7 which includes latest updates of my graphic card and recommended update for my pctv card.

Please help.

Thanks for your reply.

Please help.

Back
Top Bottom