Windows 7 Please be patient..

Nemesis_2k7

Please dont harass microsoft to rush windows 7. this is what happened with vista.. people got all weak at the knees and whinged for it. SO ms releases it..full of bugs.. and its STILL being fixed 3 years later. I say we hold it out. WAIT for win7. And keep trying the beta. and give FEEDBACK to microsoft PLEASE. THAT way we can fix all the annoying bugs. and performance issues, that windows seems to have a great deal of.

Though you have valid worries here.. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I very much doubt Microsoft is going to make the same "mistake" twice.. ;) I honestly don't think MS is going to release Win 7 until it is ready.. And of course, if they do then they'll just be diggin their own grave.. :)

Truthfully, they could release it right now for all I care.
Everything I need works, so screw the rest of you =D haha

Truthfully, they could release it right now for all I care.
Everything I need works, so screw the rest of you =D haha
I kind of disagree with you, its still kind of buggy. I am sure the RTM will be much better.....

i say we wait three more years and let them work out all the bugs and then ms should release it. it should take atleast 10years of testing to make sure it works. Just work at xp, it still needs a few more years until it should be released. all ms products should 1st be released as beta for 9 years and be free even after the release. then they should pay us 10,000 a month to beta test it. thena prize of 60000000000000 dollars to find an awsome bug, a buf that can be so awsome we cant even imagine it today.....

Lmfao.
I do hope you're joking dzuchowski.

rl2k05, I don't care if it's buggy, as I said, it works good with all my software and hardware, so **** the rest of you. Haha.
I seriously would love them to release it now, just so I can put it on people's computers I know that are in desperate need of an upgrade.

(Like my mom, who is using XP, and bringing down the strength of her wireless network due to not being able to use WPA encryption, or my cousin, who is using Vista and friging loathes it due to it killing his gaming performance, dropping his wifi, and the fact that he's played with 7 and is so bloody jealous that I have it. Both of whom are reluctant to have me put on 7 due to there being an expiry date, and it being 'too much work' for me to keep backing up and upgrading them as new releases drop.)

You don't really believe Microsoft rushes to release any software because people harass them do you.

Lmfao.
I do hope you're joking dzuchowski.

rl2k05, I don't care if it's buggy, as I said, it works good with all my software and hardware, so **** the rest of you. Haha.
I seriously would love them to release it now, just so I can put it on people's computers I know that are in desperate need of an upgrade.

(Like my mom, who is using XP, and bringing down the strength of her wireless network due to not being able to use WPA encryption, or my cousin, who is using Vista and friging loathes it due to it killing his gaming performance, dropping his wifi, and the fact that he's played with 7 and is so bloody jealous that I have it. Both of whom are reluctant to have me put on 7 due to there being an expiry date, and it being 'too much work' for me to keep backing up and upgrading them as new releases drop.)
But its not only about you....LOL!!!!

Back