Windows 7 Please help with my BSOD

Jhicks18

Hi, I am new to the forum. A few days ago, I got my first BSOD. On reboot, my BIOS could not detect my hard drive. Initially I thought my SSD had crashed! Then I unplugged my webcam and it booted just fine. After using for less than an hour it crashed again. I got the missing hard drive notice again, and found it did not matter if I had anything plugged in the USB, but powering completely off normally led my BIOS to recognize my hard drive and the computer would boot normally. I can't find the pattern for when it crashes or when it will recognize the hard drive.

I attempted to use the SF Diagnostics Tool, but only system information would work. I received an error message when I clicked the other buttons, I have attached a screenshot of part of the error. It's crashing again right now as I write this... The desktop just disappeared along with the start menu, leaving only my background image.

Ok I am back. I think I have attached my zipped folder correctly. Here it is just in case View attachment Seven Forums.zip

I have included the system info from SF Diagnostics, the dump logs, and my CPUZ screens.

Thanks for your help! Please let me know what other information I can provide.

Back