Please help

Hello

I have a Nokia Lumia 630. I have had it for about 7 months. I have a SD card, and about half of my storage has been used. Now, when I turn the phone on and unlock it comes up with a black screen saying its loading. I can click on the bottom right search, it comes up with the search but then it is still loading. I have to hold down the button to turn it off.
How do I fix this?

It is urgent

Thank you

https://windowsforum.com/threads/please-help.210188/

Hello

I can still access settings and the search bar. Soft reset does nothing. What should I do? Hard reset?

Thank you

What should I do? Hard reset?
If a soft reset doesn't do it for you then that's likely your remaining option, be sure to backup things first, hopefully you've been doing that right along.

I've had to do a couple on my 521 and my 810 but, that's primarily attributable to the fact that I use them both to play with Windows 10 preview builds.
It's a pain in the butt, but sometimes your only last course of action.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
I assume an Windows 8.1 Phone??
Have you been involved with the Windows Insider Program with this particular phone??
Have you tried a soft reset?? Hold volume down and power button together for five or ten seconds, phone should soft reset.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.