Windows 7 Problem with Zyair G-220

MetraMike

Has anybody successfully upgraded to Windows 7, using this router connecter ?

I cannot find any help on all the forums I have visited and also cannot find an updated driver to download.

As a last resort I will have to buy a new adapter but I hope this is not necessary.

Please help - I am getting so desperate, I am having to use my wife's laptop just to post this message !

Thanks, MetraMike

The latest thing I can find with the information provided looks like XP drivers from August 2006. That's probably not going to cut it. There may be other resources out there if you can copy and paste the actual hardware IDs for the device into your next post.
Open device manager, right click the device, choose properties, then details tab, switch drop down to hardware ids, right click inside the value box and choose select all, right click again and choose copy. Paste it into your next post and either I or someone will try to find something better in the way of drivers if possible.

Thanks for the reply.

I can't do copy and paste because I can't use my Windows 7 computer for the internet !

However, I can tell you that all there is in the Value box is :- ZyAIR G-220.

I have discovered that this categorised as a legacy product and it looks like I am just going to have to splash out on a new modern version.

Thanks for the reply.
I can't do copy and paste because I can't use my Windows 7 computer for the internet !
I simply thought that since we were communicating on the internet that you either had an alternate connection for the problem PC, or another machine to which you could tranfer a notepad file that you had created with the information in it from the problem computer perhaps using a thumb drive. Sorry.

I have discovered that this categorised as a legacy product and it looks like I am just going to have to splash out on a new modern version.
Definitely legacy hardware and a good decision to upgrade. You'll undoubtedly save yourself a lot of time and headache.
Good Luck and keep us posted.
Randy

SOLUTION FOUND:

download this driver Link Removed - Invalid URL

install only Zydas etc. (we don't need the other file)

manually upgrade driver from device manager selecting as source the folder in which you have installed the downloaded program.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom