Windows 7 problems loading pros.servicemagic.com

baztaper141

Alright I have stumped many and have been directed to come here an solve the problem. I have a lenovo t400 windows 7 32bit laptop that will not load pros.servicemagic.com at all. No errors just will load to 3/4 and that is all, just a whit screen and a load bar that says loading it never times out. I have tried the basics of clearing cookies/caches,disabling security/firewall,flushing dns,running google/opendns,reloading/trying different browsers and i seen nothing in host files that was related to that site. I did ping he site and it seemed to get there no time out or anything.I have tried it on different networks with the exact same results.I have tried it on 4 other computers and it loads just fine it is just this computer. I don't know anywhere else to turn. I am not too computer savvy so please go easy on me.Thing might have to be spelled out.If anyone can help please let me know I am lost.I run trend micro pro2010 and have their firewall and servicemagic is an allowed site.

I wonder if it is something associated with your user profile. do you have another user you can try it with?

If not can you enable the built in admin account and check it with that.?

Ken J

Alright I have stumped many and have been directed to come here an solve the problem. I have a lenovo t400 windows 7 32bit laptop that will not load pros.servicemagic.com at all. No errors just will load to 3/4 and that is all, just a whit screen and a load bar that says loading it never times out. I have tried the basics of clearing cookies/caches,disabling security/firewall,flushing dns,running google/opendns,reloading/trying different browsers and i seen nothing in host files that was related to that site. I did ping he site and it seemed to get there no time out or anything.I have tried it on different networks with the exact same results.I have tried it on 4 other computers and it loads just fine it is just this computer. I don't know anywhere else to turn. I am not too computer savvy so please go easy on me.Thing might have to be spelled out.If anyone can help please let me know I am lost.I run trend micro pro2010 and have their firewall and servicemagic is an allowed site.

I'm having the exact same problems with Service Magic's website. I talked to a customer service rep at SM who says he's not sure what could be causing the problem. He was able to load the website fine on his computer.

Back