Windows 7 Problems with Standard VGA Graphics Adapter

lastsunbeam

Hello. Can you help me? I had xp before and now windows 7 ultimate. My video card doesn't work properly so I can't play games and aero doesn't show too. I found a program that describes my NVIDIA:
nvidia.gif
Can you tell me what should I do or send me the drivers I schould download? Thank you for the support!

The problems appears to be that it installed a generic driver you need to find out the exact name of the graphics card which should be on the card itself or the box if you still have it then we can go to nvidia website and install the driver for that specific card

The problems appears to be that it installed a generic driver you need to find out the exact name of the graphics card which should be on the card itself or the box if you still have it then we can go to nvidia website and install the driver for that specific card

Can windows show me this name?

Last edited:
Yes...go to device manger and select display adapter....once you get the name just do a google search for it.

It's only written Standard VGA Graphics Adapter and nothing else...when I choose to update my driver it shows me: The best driver is downloaded" and "the device is working properly"...

is your computer custom built or store bought if it is store bought we need the model number and manufacturer then you can go to there website there drivers should be there and also the name of the graphics card

you have to update the driver from the makers website. What type of computer is this, desktop or laptop? Is this setup using onboard graphics on a add on graphics card? If you fill in all your system specs this will help us determine what course of action might be needed.

My laptop is Packard Bell EasyNote MB65. I have searched many times for the right driver in the website of PB but my model isn't there or I can't find...their forum also doesn't work...

Last edited:
Hello, i have the same problem. My notebook is Packard Bell Easynote TS 44 - HR661CZ. I have downloaded drivers from PB website and it says that my Intel HD graphics family is working, but standard VGA Graphics Adapter is not working and when i click on update driver, it says that "The best driver is downloaded" and "the device is working properly"...

drivers.JPG

Yeah, i contacted them, but they only said that i should download drivers from their site (what i have done) or bring my notebook into servis, what means for me 2 - 4 weeks waiting...

Back
Top Bottom