Windows 7 Questions about the recycler folder

forzaredz

Hi all
i have a RECYCLER folder on my "D" drive and it contains 5 folders inside
these folders are about 12 GB size
(and by the way i've only 2 drives on my hard disc)
i've read that each RECYCLER folder
when i enter these folder i found them empty
so where comes this disc space (12 gb)from? , and how can i get use of this disc space if these folders are not useful
i mean if these folders contains -as i've known- an old deleted data so can i empty these delete them ?
and sorry for my bad English

This will be hilarious. Trying to answer in my best (ahum) english to your question in your best english.
First of all, the content of the folders are probably hidden. So first thing to do is make them vissible.
To do so go to (and now i'm translating from a Dutch version to an English, so the real names could be slightly different) your Explorer -> organise -> folder and searchoptions and then to the TAB containing all the advanced options to vieuw your map content.
Select: Show hidden maps,files and stations. Deselect: hide extensions for known filetypes.
OK and you are done.
Now you can probably allready see the content of your folders and decide if you can delete these or not.

be carefull please: depending on what content is in these folders, maybe they are used for repair your system? So you need to be sure before decide to delete those.

Hope this helps,

regards, Mast

This will be hilarious. Trying to answer in my best (ahum) english to your question in your best english.
First of all, the content of the folders are probably hidden. So first thing to do is make them vissible.
To do so go to (and now i'm translating from a Dutch version to an English, so the real names could be slightly different) your Explorer -> organise -> folder and searchoptions and then to the TAB containing all the advanced options to vieuw your map content.
Select: Show hidden maps,files and stations. Deselect: hide extensions for known filetypes.
OK and you are done.
Now you can probably allready see the content of your folders and decide if you can delete these or not.

be carefull please: depending on what content is in these folders, maybe they are used for repair your system? So you need to be sure before decide to delete those.

Hope this helps,

regards, Mast
i think we are lucky cause we understood our excellent english lool
first of all thx man for your reply
but i already shows the hidden files , and the protected file system and extensions are shown as well
but i'm still not seeing any thing in the recycler folder
that's why i'm confused with the size of these folders
and i don't know whether this disc space is a reserved space by the system or something else
and why there are 5 folders inside the recycler folder while i have only 2 drives on my hard disc ?
any way thx again Mast for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom