Windows 7 Random BSOD even after format.

michalis

I have been experiencing random bsod for the last 3 days so i deceided to format, however that didn't seem to help at all. I am thinking that it might be because of my wifi usb adapter which has been acting weird lately.
Anyway here are some CPU-Z screenshots and a zip of the minidumps after formating. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: i have also attached the SF results.
EDIT2: Ran memtest, had 211712 errors only on first pass. I think that my RAM sticks are busted :p

Attachments

• memory.jpg
    memory.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 388
  • minidump.zip
    95.6 KB · Views: 216
  • spd.jpg
    spd.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 381
  • Seven Forums.zip
    448.5 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
Hello there,

If you had error with MemTest86+ then its RAM or DIMM slot. So run the MemTest in individual RAM on different slot so we can figure it out if's it's the RAM or the Motherboard slot itself. Check the voltage and timings from RAM and Motherboard manual.

Hello there,

If you had error with MemTest86+ then its RAM or DIMM slot. So run the MemTest in individual RAM on different slot so we can figure it out if's it's the RAM or the Motherboard slot itself. Check the voltage and timings from RAM and Motherboard manual.

One of my RAM sticks came out as faulty, it had about 67 errors only during the first pass, so i didn't bother doing any other tests on this stick. Whereas the other had 0 errors after 10 passes which i think is pretty good.
So far i have no issues while using one stick, however i have OCed my CPU in the past so i don't know if thats the case about the RAM being faulty. No voltage changes were done, i only tweaked the thread number, the multiplier and something about the RAM timings if i remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom