Windows 8 Random BSOD with different types of error codes

If changing slots has stopped the bsod then chances are that the motherboard slot, the RAM was originally in, may be faulty. However, some motherboards can be particular as to which slot to use in certain situations and it might be worth checking the motherboard manual to see if it sheds any light on this.

I reinstalled the memory where it was originally, no BSODs but, getting out of games (thing which was accompanied with BSODs before). so now change it again, start reinstall thing back and wait to see
*I did check in the motherboard manual for anything about in what slot I should install it

Last edited:
Crashes while play in games,if i play for example FarCry and it closes the game suddenly. I hope I explained it better

Last edited:
Is it possible for to try the Graphics card in a friends machine? You'll be able to test if it's the card or not.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I moved the memory module to the other slot and everything works good so I think its a defect in the motherboard.. I will try to replace it with the warranty. I wanna to say thank you for your help and support! You helped me a lot! Great forum!

Glad to help.. :) Best of luck for the future and of course post back if you should need to.

Back