Windows 7 Really Old Software Display problem

Joe S

Excellent Member
This is a little off topic. I've got a program I've had for about 9 years the maker is long gone and I don't find anything this simple to use and would like to fix an annoying problem. It's a log program for my bicycle riding and there is about 10 years worth of data. The program uses a 16 bit installer so I installed it by copying the file and sub folders off my XP machine and double clicking the registry file. There is a display problem the font size is to small I think. If I change the Windows display to 150% it looks fine but everything else is to big. Nothing in program to change font size. I tried compatibility modes with no luck there either. Can anybody suggest a registry hack or some free program to edit edit it with?
Joe

Thanks I got the same on a virtual PC. It's just an annoyance really and I finally figured out what was wrong. It's not in the program like I thought. I set display to 125% and squeezes the display just enough to notice in the totals on bottom. Getting old at 100% the type is a bit small on these new high resoultion monitors!
Joe

Back
Top Bottom