Windows 8.1 Really Windows 10, The Witcher 3...

Re-installed Witcher 3 yesterday ready for the expansion. Damn, I'd forgotten how beautiful this game is:
20160530102547_1.jpg

20160530103108_1.jpg

20160530102806_1.jpg

20160530104540_1.jpg

Patch 1.20 has just started downloading. At 2.5GB it's a reasonable size!

Beautiful game!
Indeed it is.
When you first start playing the game you feel like taking screenshots everywhere and some of the vista's are literally stunning.
Like with every game it has it's faults but thankfully these are few and far between.
The expansion is now installed and is around 7.5GB which brings the games total size including all expansions and free releases to around 43GB!

Lol I actually meant there is the odd buggy bit, I didn't realise AMD gpu's were having issues. I was reading in the STEAM forum that some bug's still aren't fixed apparently but whether thats user specific (probably lol) I'm unsure.

You know I had to log in just to give a like to that screenshot. Only gaming can take you to places like that. Thanks for that beautiful shot Ross.

Last edited:
Hi Wiliam,
much thanks for the kind words. The game is so pretty you would be hard pressed to not take a good screenshot so it's not down to any skill on my part lol. The immersion you get from this game hopefully comes through the screenies too. This is a game for the ages and possibly 'one of' my fav's of all time.

Awesome!! Is that Dungeon Seige? Hmm.. I don't think I played it..

Last edited:
Yes that is Dungeon Siege. Around Xmas time they usually have a very low price for the bundle of DS games, This is one of those games where it's not so much about the eye candy it's about the game and the story. It's one of those games a well seasoned gamer has to play at least once like the original half life, or NOLF, Far Cry 1 etc.

Death of a Royal Griffin
20160605102926_1.jpg

Hehe I still have my original copy of Far Cry sitting on the desk next to me, I really like some of the dev's work especially the Crysis franchise..

I'll keep an eye out for it (although knowing me and my short term memory I may have even played it at some point :D )

Hey Mike: Just put a ssd in the pc you have now. They're real cheap now, not like when they first came out. Just make sure you get one that's 480-512GBs. in size, depending on how many games you have. Put the games on it and enjoy the speed. Just from experience get one that Samsung makes, so you can use Samsung Magician's Rapid Mode. On my Samsung 840 Pro with Rapid Mode enabled, I'm getting over 2000mbps reads on my current pc.

Back