Windows 7 Repair Install of Windows 7

I have the same problem running a clean install, and cannot find a solution, it says "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" when i enter a username and password even though i never set one up during the earlier stages of installation.And i resolve it succesfully, just visit the site here and you will have the solution in that problem.
Could not install Windows 7 | Techyv.com

Thanks!

Patti,

What media are you using to do or attempt the install? And are you doing it as a clean install?

Drew

I did a repair install with my windows 7 cd. I discovered just a few minutes ago when I tried to shut down, windows was doing all kinds of updating, so obviously it wasn't finished last night when I ran it. I will see if that USB error comes back
Yahoo is still a mess, but I guess that is just yahoo. It is their newest version that you HAD to go to, the one before this one was fine.l

I only meant it in the context of Messenger. One can use yahoo names & address (Contacts) in or on Windows Live Messenger, not just w/ yahoo & w/out having (to get) a Hotmail or Live name & address.

Drew

Back