Windows 10 restarted laptop furing hard restart!

I stupidly shut down my laptop during windows installation after a hard restart and when I turn my laptop on it goes about as if its going to start then displays the installations screen which is 64% done and then restarts going aback to the the acer screen. I am using windows By the way. Please help! How can I fix this?

Do you have a windows disk or usb with the install media. What make and model of laptop would help as there maybe a recovery to factory settings for it.

Do you have a windows disk or usb with the install media. What make and model of laptop would help as there maybe a recovery to factory settings for it.
I do not have a windows disk or usb and it is a aspire one cloud book 14 I did reset to factory defaults that's what I meant by hard restart and during the installing windows page I shut down and noe my original problem is happening
thanks, charlie

AND, make sure your laptop in running on MAINS, or AC Wall outlet power with AC charger during this recovery/update. As this process can take several hours, I've seen some take over 6 hours to complete if your laptop battery runs out which most batteries will do for this amount of time, you'll crash the recovery process just like you did when you closed the lid on it last time and your Windows will remain corrupted and unbootable.
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

AND, make sure your laptop in running on MAINS, or AC Wall outlet power with AC charger during this recovery/update. As this process can take several hours, I've seen some take over 6 hours to complete if your laptop battery runs out which most batteries will do for this amount of time, you'll crash the recovery process just like you did when you closed the lid on it last time and your Windows will remain corrupted and unbootable.
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>
the laptop won't give me a chance to restart it and i don't think it is moving on ill give it a chance to just finish but if it doesn't move on what should I do?

Hold the power button until it goes off. Then power on an do the recovery procedure again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back