Windows 7 Restor to factory setting

abdourronie

Hi,
i was havin probs with my pc DELL isnpiron 17R ,,it was about missing of some storage drivers ,, i contacted a dell agent ; after he viewed the device manger and trying to reinstall them ,, he couldn't and he told me that i've ghost or something in my registery and i need to do a restore to factory settings ,,, i tried to shut down pc and turn it on again then i pushed the F8 button and i choosed " Repair Your Computer " and then i got " windows loading files " ,, stuck on it ,,,i tried to restart the pc and do it again but nothing ... i tried to remove battery and placed it again and retry but nothing i stucked on the same page.....

i used registeryboost program on this site ,, after scan ,, i had a high damaged registery....

can anyone plz help????:frown:

On Dell pressing F8 should give you an "advanced boot options" which will then take you to recovery to factory settings. Are you getting the "advanced boot options".

No i don't have this ,, normally i should go to repair then i choose recovery but i still stucked.......

I DID sys restore 2 times before,, from control panel,,, if that what you mean ,,, by choosing a date from the restore points ,, 1 when i had prob with dock bar ,, it has disappear ,,, 2 when i installed internet explorer 9 and i wanted to get back to 8

Back
Top Bottom