Windows 7 Restor to factory setting

abdourronie

Hi,
i was havin probs with my pc DELL isnpiron 17R ,,it was about missing of some storage drivers ,, i contacted a dell agent ; after he viewed the device manger and trying to reinstall them ,, he couldn't and he told me that i've ghost or something in my registery and i need to do a restore to factory settings ,,, i tried to shut down pc and turn it on again then i pushed the F8 button and i choosed " Repair Your Computer " and then i got " windows loading files " ,, stuck on it ,,,i tried to restart the pc and do it again but nothing ... i tried to remove battery and placed it again and retry but nothing i stucked on the same page.....

i used registeryboost program on this site ,, after scan ,, i had a high damaged registery....

can anyone plz help????:frown:

On Dell pressing F8 should give you an "advanced boot options" which will then take you to recovery to factory settings. Are you getting the "advanced boot options".

Have you tried pressing F8 to get into safe mode and run a system restore back to some date before the problem?

I DID sys restore 2 times before,, from control panel,,, if that what you mean ,,, by choosing a date from the restore points ,, 1 when i had prob with dock bar ,, it has disappear ,,, 2 when i installed internet explorer 9 and i wanted to get back to 8

Back