Windows 7 Return windows 7 boot logo from vista's one

You can see from the attachment why I recommend using the bcdboot command. You need to modify your current BCD store, or redo it.

I have no experience with the international setup, so whether is should be en-us in the boot manager entry, I do not know, but the other one is messed up.

Are you using a Dutch version of Win 7?

Yess, I'm using the dutvh version.
So what fo I need to do to fix bootscreen, and the unfinsble 2e windows 7.

And what is my exactly, so I can learn it, cause I'm known with pc, but this goed deeper

Boot into Windows 7

Open an administrative command window. (type cmd in start menu search box then hit CTRL+Shift Enter)

Type: bcdboot C:\windows /s C:

Hit enter and wait for response.

Close command window and reboot.

Boot into Windows 7

Open an administrative command window. (type cmd in start menu search box then hit CTRL+Shift Enter)

Type: bcdboot C:\windows /s C:

Hit enter and wait for response.

Close command window and reboot.
oowk,e just did, not working, still the both windows 7's and the countdown from 30 (so something changed), and than vista's boot screen

Do you have a buddy over there that could get you a copy of the bcdedit screen like you posted. Since I am not familiar with what it needs to be, it would be good to compare them.

I thought the command would replace your current bcd store, but maybe not. I suppose I need to do some more experimentation.

Anyway, where we need to go is to remove one of the BCD entries and possibly alter the other one.

After the last attempt, did you check the bcdedit readout to see what changed?

You might try another bcdboot command attempt, this time we can add the language switch.

bcdboot C:\Windows /l nl-NL

From this site..

Back
Top Bottom