Windows 8 Screen wont come back on

rexthecapt

Sometimes when i go away from my computer and the screen goes into rest mode it wont come back on again.
My screen is "AOC e2752Vq" and my gpu is "AMD Radeon R9 200 Series". Is it something wrong with Display Port or my screen or my GPU? I can still controll my computer and get the screen thru TeamViewer on a another phone/computer

That is gonna be your Monitor, because it may get too hot or the rest function must stay stuck-on.
Next time this happens, un-plug it and plug it back in and tell me if it comes on.

If so then it's with the rest mode.
If not then it's getting too hot or has another issue

Because your monitor would come on and say "No-Signal" if it was with the computer!

That is gonna be your Monitor, because it may get too hot or the rest function must stay stuck-on.
Next time this happens, un-plug it and plug it back in and tell me if it comes on.

If so then it's with the rest mode.
If not then it's getting too hot or has another issue

Because your monitor would come on and say "No-Signal" if it was with the computer!
My screen never gets warn. i can play on my computer for 48 hours without the screen get hot. I dont think its the rest mode function becouse when i reboot my computer its get back on. I can re-plug my DisplayPort cable and nothing happens eccept for destroying the screen resolution for my computer until next reboot.

EDIT: rest mode is disabled on my screen

Back
Top Bottom