So i faced State Repository Service bug in fresh installed Windows 10 only in first install. Why?

sew333

Hello.
My cpu 8700K
16GD DDR GSKILL XMP ( 3000mhz )

2 disks: SSD Crucial 525 GB MX300, HDD TOSHIBA 500GB 7200RP

I downloaded from microsoft Windows 10 1709 and make bootable iso in Pendrive Kingston Data Traveler.
During install i format SSD and HDD. I choose to install Windows 10 to SSD.
After installed Windows 10
I faced this issue:

High CPU usage with state repository service in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update | Microsoft Surface tablet

My Windows 10 computer has became slow after cleaned install of Fall Creators. When I load some website in Edge and click on any link, nothing happens and the browser keeps hangs.
When I load some website in Edge or Firefox or Chrome ( no matter ) and click on any link, nothing happens and the browser keeps hangs. Next then I open the Immersive control panel or Settings app and click on any setting, the same problem appears.

After 2-3 restarts issue gone. But i tried to reproduce this issue and i format disk again and installed Win 10 again from pendrive. But this time all was fine.
And my question is. Why after second format and second clean install Windows 10 i dont had this issue? Thank you for explanation. Cheers
From what i read from internet problem is reproducable. I met peoples that they reproduce issue by each fresh install on formatted partition. So why i cant?

Just want to be sure if my hardware is fine.

No chipset drivers installed in both situations.

I remember that in this time, windows was installing automatically itself in background nvidia driver. When driver installed that issues gone.

But i tried to reproduce this issues and i format disk again and installed Win 10 again from pendrive. But this time all was fine even before nvidia driver automatically installed in background..
And my question is. Why after second format and second clean install Windows 10 i dont had this issue? Thank you for explanation. Cheers

Is just another one of those things. After 30 years or so of computing you learn to just accept these odd occurrences.

After 1 clean install of Windows 10 during usb pendrive when i formatted partition and installed on ssd i had that 2 issues. Problem dissapear after 2-3 reboots. Fine.
But i tried to reproduce issues and i format ssd again during second clean install. But problem not appeared again. So why i cant reproduce this? Thank you. It was hardware related or just because i was installing Windows 10 on new ssd first time?

It's just one of those things. At times computers just have random transient issues. I tend to ignore them unless I can replicate them. As you can't I#d not worry about it.

I remember that i have in event logs WINDOWSUPDATECLIENT errors. MAybe that was the reason? But like i said it was fine after installing automatic windows nvidia driver. Anyway it not was hardware related?

It would be windows doing post setup stuff in the background. You hardware is fine

After that first clean install i had in eventlogs 2-3 entries:
Windows failed to install the following update 1709

That was not hardware related?

After second clean install no entries.

Back