Windows 7 So What Are You Playing Right Now?

Currently I'm enjoying:

-Bioshock 2
-Unreal Tournament 3 (Classic)
-Crysis: Warhead
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-Borderlands
-Half Life 2 (Classic)
-Half Life 2 Episodes 1,2
-Guild Wars
-Counter-Strike: Source
-GTA 4

All of these titles run perfectly on Windows 7! :)

Empire Total War (with Warpath DLC on)
EVE online (well,old loves die hard:p)
and waiting to get my hands on Dawn of War 2 expansion and Stacraft 2

Having just reinstalled due to new mobo and ram installation, I've only got Borderlands on for time being...leaving rest till the 5850 come cos goona do another clean wipe to be safe since swapping from Nvidia card (after 8+ years of brand loyalty...lol).

Supreme Commander2!!

SUPREME COMMANDER 2 | SQUARE ENIX

I cannot believe I missed this being released.. I used to play 'Total Annaliation' and then Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. So this was a huge surprise. Looks like Chris Taylor and team have rebuilt the game from the ground up and playing the demo reveals the new beauty of the game. Ariel combats are fascinating to watch, almost like ariel ballet, fantastic job on the mechanics and no slow down at all.. I bought my copy today!

My copy of Supcom2 arrived today and am installing this very moment (STEAM updates the game before you can play). Here's a trailer for the uninitiated.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after a pretty long update session (like 3hrs) I managed to fire up the game and I wasn't disappointed. Very smooth graphics and a real improvement over the old games. I know a lot of the Forged Alliance guys are pissed at this release but I don't mind it. They have been brave enough to redesign the game from the ground up and personally I feel there's more to like than dislike... As to whether this will prove as popular as the original games.. Time will tell I guess.

Dirt2.

I got this free with a new graphics card and I've been playing it ever since. As for racing games... Well I usually have a demo, of some racing game or othe,r on the pc so I can get my driving 'fix' but have neve considered buying a whole game. After playing Dirt 2 tho' this maxim may have to change..
I'm loving this game for sure. The graphics are great (with a tad of DX11 thrown in ) and really do impress at times.. Anyway here's a few screenies

Yea must agree DIRT2 is currently the best driving game out (*best trade off between realism and fun), looking forward to GRID2 and F1 2010 comming this year from the same stables. I've been trawling through many older games teting the difference taking upgrading, currently Two Worlds is stealing all my spare time (Yes it got dire reviews, mainly cos it wasn't Oblivion...so all te RPG nerds hated it... lol but its a great action rpg), looking forward to next months sequel, although Guild Wars also taking some time too.

Last edited:
Ah memories. At the moment i'm playing STALKER c.o.p. and ArmA 2.

As far as games i re visit: FEAR, Hidden and Dangerous 2, Vietcong, Mafia all good. There would be heaps more if i had the time:(

Hidden and Dangerous is being a poo head at the mo. I've played it on win7 with a mates disks so i know it works. Brought a new copy so we could LAN and it says i've had a fatal error during installation. Gives me a 1603 and and some other sucker syaing a data.cab file is missing. Bumed majorly.:(

Last edited:
What I'm playing right now...

Dawn of War 2 - Chaos Rising, Starcraft II - Wings of Liberty and MapleStory (I know, stop bagging me) are the 3 games that have me hooked right now. Good games though.

I am playing nothing at the moment. : ( Want Dirt 2, later when they are available Crysis 2 and Portal 2.

Dirt2.

I got this free with a new graphics card and I've been playing it ever since. As for racing games... Well I usually have a demo, of some racing game or othe,r on the pc so I can get my driving 'fix' but have neve considered buying a whole game. After playing Dirt 2 tho' this maxim may have to change..
I'm loving this game for sure. The graphics are great (with a tad of DX11 thrown in ) and really do impress at times.. Anyway here's a few screenies

Screens look great. :)

At the moment I'm playing:
FEAR 2
Dirt 2
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Supreme Commander 2.

Next game on the wishlist: Metro 2033 (looks amazing)

Finished Metro last week, loved it but pity it was so short. Just started playing Mass Effect Last night after the steam offer :)

I'm also playing Dirt 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction with some Team Fortress 2 and L4D 2 on the side :D

Back
Top Bottom