Windows 7 So What Are You Playing Right Now?

#2, was cheap in the steam sales 3-4 months ago, although I prefer the forged alliance one more, it needs more thought to play...lol maybe when he's trained up.

Ditto... Forged Alliance is the best imo. They seriously dumbed this game down for the new release/console edition..

Since World of Warcraft is on the back-burner for me.

I have left the planet Azeroth, and landed at the Earth Space Dock of Star Trek Online (STO) since they went F2P. Currently enjoying every minute of it... also, using the items that I paid for, when I previously subscribed to STO.

I was given the Starcraft boxed set when I got my first "gaming"-capable computer, and I really, really, tried to like the game. No go. Perhaps because I never did manage to understand the mechanics involved, or the logic needed to decide what to build next in order to advance the game, but I died so often or had everything destroyed so easily by the opposing forces, that I decided I hated that way of gaming, and soon afterward found out about RPGs, and I've never looked back.

I was given the Starcraft boxed set when I got my first "gaming"-capable computer, and I really, really, tried to like the game. No go. Perhaps because I never did manage to understand the mechanics involved, or the logic needed to decide what to build next in order to advance the game, but I died so often or had everything destroyed so easily by the opposing forces, that I decided I hated that way of gaming, and soon afterward found out about RPGs, and I've never looked back.

If you don't mind me asking, which RPG are you playing?

Don't know if you want to take a 2nd look into the strategy games once again... checkout games like Mechcommander 2 and other squad based strategy games, where you are not dependent on creating and gathering, but positioning your units at the optimal location. You are usually awarded with some sort of salvage opportunity during and after mission, and the chance to repair and rearm, purchase new units, weapons and equipment prior to your next mission. However, the use of your units will be limited due to the mission parameters.

At presently I am currently playing Plant vs. zombies and Angry bird space games. Both are full of fun and entertaining game. I always like to play such kind of small funny games.

Sincere apologies for not responding. I am completely addicted to open-world RPGs. I love Skyrim, but my main-line drug is Fallout 3. I play it just whenever I can, and, while I've been at it for about 2 years now, I haven't finished the game. First because of the "unable to input the Water Purifier code"(since fixed via patches) and continuing because of moving to a new gaming rig, or lately because I re-installed Win7 due to SSD install.

I love roaming the Wasteland, and finding new areas, especially now that I've kinda gotten the hang of installing and using mods correctly.

As I'm a retiree, I have too much time on my hands, and I've gathered all the games I've wanted to try out, waiting patiently for me in my Steam account. Heck, I just recently installed Metro 2033 and the entire Crysis collection, but haven't done more than make sure that the games played well at full-tilt graphics, then it's back to DC! hehehe

I'm sure I'm missing out on great gameplay, somehow, but the Mechcommander 2 doesn't sound very interesting to me.

Hello
I have been playing Anno 2070 for a few months now. The game is great, the only thing I am finding is a loading problem. I have to click the desktop Icon a couple of time's and for some unknown reason it just will not load. The longest amount I have played is 9.5 hours in one day. I have all the requierments for the game, but just some times it will just not load until I do a cold reboot.
Any idea with this will help.
Thanks again.
Bigpete

I am playing how not be be emailed by this forum every time a post is made. I am NOT watching any topics. I have changed this in my CP many times. Please fix it because as of now every email coming from this site is marked a spam.

I am playing how not be be emailed by this forum every time a post is made. I am NOT watching any topics. I have changed this in my CP many times. Please fix it because as of now every email coming from this site is marked a spam.
Receive email when a new conversation message is received... simply turn that off in your profile. I've done it for you.

Hello
I have been playing Anno 2070 for a few months now. The game is great, the only thing I am finding is a loading problem. I have to click the desktop Icon a couple of time's and for some unknown reason it just will not load. The longest amount I have played is 9.5 hours in one day. I have all the requierments for the game, but just some times it will just not load until I do a cold reboot.
Any idea with this will help.
Thanks again.
Bigpete

Perhaps you need Administrative privileges assigned to that icon. Right-click the icon and go to "Compatibility" to determine if you have it assigned.

New Vegas: Angel Park 2

I love this mod for New Vegas. Want to fight the original Alien or test your mettle against T800 Terminators then this is it. New lands, new monsters and some amazing new weapons...

Angel Park 2 at Fallout New Vegas Nexus - New Vegas mods and community
For some reason, that mod is quaranteed at the Nexus. I am getting ready to try out the new Brazil mod, however.
Here's the rundown on this massive replay/redo of FO:NV-
http://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil

And of course, the files are at my second favorite website-after here of course!-The Nexus:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45138//?

Hi

Right now i'm mostly playing Skyrim, but I also have installed.

The Secret World, I've played it since beta.

Lord of the Rings Online, Played since beta.

The Witcher 2, 3 is coming soon.

Aion, Played since beta, I haven't played much in a long time but it's still active.

DC Universe Online, played since beta, I get in from time to time.

Guild Wars 2, I play quite a bit, didn't beta this one.

Age of Conan, played since beta, one of my all time favorites.

Rift, beta tested and have recently installed since it went F2P.

The New Tomb Raider game, I've played every Tomb Raider game since the start.

I have Dragon Age 2 installed but I haven't played it for a long time, I'm on my 3rd time through.

The great thing about all of the MMOs going F2P, is that I don't have to give up on them when I switch to something new.

I leave them installed and can go back whenever I feel like it.

I always make sure I keep the rent up to date on my house in LorRO, so that I don't lose it.

What I'm really looking forward to is The Elder Scrolls Online, I love the Elder Scrolls games and can't wait to get into this one, I've signed up for beta with 3 different IDs and I've got my fingers crossed.

I have a friend that I've played online games with since Wow came out, and we'll have a blast with this one.

Both of us have played all the Elder Scrolls Games, I don't want to admit how many hours I got into Skyrim.

Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom