Windows 10 Some Drivers won't work

FoxY

Hi everyone! I have a problem, I installed a keyboard and mouse driver, also with configuration software. But when I change setting in config. software, mouse doesn't reacting on settings. [Example: In mouse setting(config. menu) I change its lights color to red, but its still shines blue]
But when I make a new user, everything works fine on the second user and on the first user it wont work. I had similar problem with GTA5, but I fixed it. Now I dont know what to do. I reinstalled it, nothing. Their root folder is same, so both users are runnin the same program, but it wont work on first(main) user.
Thank you!

Does it never works on the first/main user or have you first to Log Off - On to get it working?

....But when I make a new user, everything works fine on the second user and on the first user it wont work. I had similar problem with GTA5, but I fixed it.......Their root folder is same, so both users are runnin the same program, but it wont work on first(main) user....
Could you tell us a bit more GTA5. What is it, how did you solve that.
And root folder, is it the root of the user accounts you made of the root of a program where the program is installed?

Thats the point, I solved GTA5 problem by running it in the second user, I dont know how I solved it. Problem was with in-game menu, I would open it and screen would turn white. I havent done anything with its files. Playin it on the second ussr solved the problem. Sorry for bad english :D

Both users are using the same .exe from the same root with same files. So I dont know wheres the problem.

This is weird.

What happens when you remove the faulty first user? Is the user that has been left still ok?

I know it is weird, I am not a programmer but I know a lot about software and I cant solve this problem. I havent tried to remove first(main) user, and I wont try if its not a priority, because all my files are on that user...

I understand.

So driver changes are propagated to new users only, hence if you have user 1, 2 and 3 - make some change then create user 4 only user 4 uses the changes (and not user 1 not and 2, 3 and 4 are using the new changes)
Is there some kind of configuration file that is past on to new users (it may well be hidden in somewhere appdata, a map which you normally don't see)

I found a one file(.dat) in second Users appdata and I copied it to external USB, then I replaced the first users .dat file but nothing has changed, do you want me to record a video of a problem?

That may be of help.

To be honest, I don't know GTA5, never seen something like you described, but that makes it interesting.
Let's see what we can find.

Last edited:
Back