Windows 10 Some Drivers won't work

FoxY

Hi everyone! I have a problem, I installed a keyboard and mouse driver, also with configuration software. But when I change setting in config. software, mouse doesn't reacting on settings. [Example: In mouse setting(config. menu) I change its lights color to red, but its still shines blue]
But when I make a new user, everything works fine on the second user and on the first user it wont work. I had similar problem with GTA5, but I fixed it. Now I dont know what to do. I reinstalled it, nothing. Their root folder is same, so both users are runnin the same program, but it wont work on first(main) user.
Thank you!

....But when I make a new user, everything works fine on the second user and on the first user it wont work. I had similar problem with GTA5, but I fixed it.......Their root folder is same, so both users are runnin the same program, but it wont work on first(main) user....
Could you tell us a bit more GTA5. What is it, how did you solve that.
And root folder, is it the root of the user accounts you made of the root of a program where the program is installed?

Thats the point, I solved GTA5 problem by running it in the second user, I dont know how I solved it. Problem was with in-game menu, I would open it and screen would turn white. I havent done anything with its files. Playin it on the second ussr solved the problem. Sorry for bad english :D

Both users are using the same .exe from the same root with same files. So I dont know wheres the problem.

I know it is weird, I am not a programmer but I know a lot about software and I cant solve this problem. I havent tried to remove first(main) user, and I wont try if its not a priority, because all my files are on that user...

I understand.

So driver changes are propagated to new users only, hence if you have user 1, 2 and 3 - make some change then create user 4 only user 4 uses the changes (and not user 1 not and 2, 3 and 4 are using the new changes)
Is there some kind of configuration file that is past on to new users (it may well be hidden in somewhere appdata, a map which you normally don't see)

I found a one file(.dat) in second Users appdata and I copied it to external USB, then I replaced the first users .dat file but nothing has changed, do you want me to record a video of a problem?

That may be of help.

To be honest, I don't know GTA5, never seen something like you described, but that makes it interesting.
Let's see what we can find.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom