Windows 7 startup repair failure

kbasch

Screen blacked out and as i restarted i was unable to boot and im constantly being kicked to system repair menus.
Problem Signatures listed...
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOffline
Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 03: unknown
Problem Signature 04: 21200612
Problem Signature 05: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 06: 14
Problem Signature 07: CorruptFile
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Under repair details below it says that root causes=1 but in looking through the diagnosis it appears all tests have passed and it says "startup repair has tired several times and cannot determine the cause of the problem"

a safe mode boot just leads back to this screen and i did a system restore for 4 days ago and nothing still a failed boot, chkdsk in cmd also said file system is fine like the repair menu did...

im thinking either virus or failing windows based on what im reading in most the forums thus far and failing windows i cant really repair since im just stuck at the startup repair screen and cant seem to get around

thanks to all who attempt to help:tongue:

Screen blacked out and as i restarted i was unable to boot and im constantly being kicked to system repair menus.
Problem Signatures listed...
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOffline
Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 03: unknown
Problem Signature 04: 21200612
Problem Signature 05: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 06: 14
Problem Signature 07: CorruptFile
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Under repair details below it says that root causes=1 but in looking through the diagnosis it appears all tests have passed and it says "startup repair has tired several times and cannot determine the cause of the problem"

a safe mode boot just leads back to this screen and i did a system restore for 4 days ago and nothing still a failed boot, chkdsk in cmd also said file system is fine like the repair menu did...

im thinking either virus or failing windows based on what im reading in most the forums thus far and failing windows i cant really repair since im just stuck at the startup repair screen and cant seem to get around

thanks to all who attempt to help:tongue:

You may in fact have to do a clan install. Do you have the win 7 dvd?

i dont have a disk, also i have no idea how i could install it since im trapped on this page for the most part

Back
Top Bottom