Windows 10 Strange problem with USB ports

LordSabathan

Hello guys.
I have very strange problem from few months and im out of idea troubleshooting it.
I also posted in other forums for help , but most of ppl suggest common steps that i already try.
So the problem start after i rearrange usb ports and added and remove different mouse and rgb mousepad ,but.....they work fine from months in other ports.
Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
Every time when i start windows from hard shutdown i see hardware error on reability monitor if i have something connected to 2 specific ports (1 is 3.1 gen 1 and other is 3.1 gen.Both ot different controllers
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 144
Parameter 1: 3003
Parameter 2: ffffae8a3f7905b0
Parameter 3: 40010000
Parameter 4: 0
OS version: 10_0_18363
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
The error make my GPU to crash at some point or having freeze.Its not gpu its usb related problem and im 100% sure.
.I ever had few bsod before when i connect a device on the 3.1 gen 1 port i troubleshoot the error but its windows driver error.
Since im not attaching anything there(in this ports), everything seems to work properly for months.And other ports in same usb hub works fine..But i wanna use my usb passthrough and no matter what device i add there(on this devices) it started this error. My windows is up to date 1909.My drivers are up to date, my software is up to date,bios up to date.
I reinstalled chipset driver and Intel ME .I checked ram for error .I disable hibernation/sleep on windows and the monitor.The only thing i didnt do and i really didnt do it w/o reason is to reinstall the windows , but since i reinstalled all drivers on the pc and update chipse i dont see a reason for it.
My motherboard is Asus z390 maximus code.I will really appreciate any suggestions and help.
Thanks in advance.

Back