Windows 7 The admin account on my computer is corrupted, password doesn't work.

RandomUltimax

Among other problems, the admin account on my computer is probably corrupted. About 7-8 months ago, when you signed on to the admin account, the wallpaper was black and all of the desktop shortcuts and icons had disappeared. Soon later, the password for logging on didn't work at all, so it was impossible to get onto the account. But the main problem is the password for installing and updating most programs. It is bugging me that I cannot install anything or update anything as I need it for school, youtube, and gaming.

Other problems (if these help):
BSOD: PFN_LISTCORRUPT
None of my iOS devices show up
My GPU started freezing, crashing and blue-screening my computer. (Probably the driver)
APPCRASH
APPHANG B1

Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
intel core i5
8GB of ram
1TB internal storage, 2.25 external storage
intel graphics 2000 (Removed ASUS RADEON HD 7770 GHz edition because it caused me problems)

Help appreciated! :)

Try enabling the "hidden administrator account:

Press the Windows key to get into the Metro interface. Enter cmd. Right-click on the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator. In the command screen which appears enter the command:

net user administrator /active:yes

Reboot and log on with the username administrator. You should then have admin righrs to do whatever you need After all done re-run the command prompt to deactivate the Administrator account as it is a security risk to leave it ope:

net user administrator /active:no

Reinstall your Windows system, this is not a good idea. Or you can get some helps from some Windows password recovery tool , which can help you recover your admin account, I don't recommend you use some freewares, after all, you now deal with Windows core system. I don't know what will happen, maybe virus, who knows.
There are many tools, you can search on Google. In general, the top page can help you

Back
Top Bottom