Windows 7 There was a problem sending the command to the program

anvesh111

on my desktop when i open my shortcut or any program its saying that "There was a problem sending the command to the program" ,i dont know what happened i had uniblue registry booster n scanner also but no use n my laptop is running slow
please help

thanks
my laptop is windows7(32 bit)
4gb ram

First question. Are you using "Zone Alarm" If so, try disabling it and trying again.

I would also uninstall uniblue registry booster unless it specifically states it runs on Window 7.

First question. Are you using "Zone Alarm" If so, try disabling it and trying again.

I agree, if it's not Zone Alarm it's probably a similar firewall type program that is shutting down/blocking the execution .... I would run msconfig, if It will run from clicking start and typing it in... and uncheck everything that is running. Also the link in my tagline for identifying your problem may have an explanation in the logs for why programs are not running.

You may be in a situation where you can't even run any diagnostic programs or view logs, or even back up you personal files and such, in that case you can try to run in safe mode by pressing F8 and hopefully get backed up before you reinstall Windows.

Back