Windows 7 They're back!~ BSOD's, that is.

This is new. Go this one through playing with the Unreal Engine 4 on max settings.-And streaming it at the same time.

Attachments

• 101714-7488-01.dmp
    287.8 KB · Views: 340
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff96000133166, fffff8800cb5fbe0, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!zzzAttachToQueue+29e )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
looking your dump file I see the process that was being used at the time of bsod is OBS.exe or Open Broadcaster Software. Does this ring any bells with you? I would also view any third party software you currently have running (discounting games) as suspicious. Try uninstalling apps like the Evolve app you have and anything else that is similar. If the bsod stops you could always add them back one at a time and see if any start the bsod off again.

If the above comes to nothing then perhaps it's time to try the driver verifier. This link will show you what you need to do in order to run the verifier:
http://www.reviversoft.com/blog/2013/09/using-driver-verifier-to-fix-a-blue-screen-of-death/

... looking your dump file I see the process that was being used at the time of bsod is OBS.exe or Open Broadcaster Software. Does this ring any bells with you?
Yeah, I stream using OBS

I would also view any third party software you currently have running (discounting games) as suspicious. Try uninstalling apps like the Evolve app you have and anything else that is similar. If the bsod stops you could always add them back one at a time and see if any start the bsod off again.
Will do. Haven't used Evolve in quite some time anyway.

If the above comes to nothing then perhaps it's time to try the driver verifier. This link will show you what you need to do in order to run the verifier:
http://www.reviversoft.com/blog/2013/09/using-driver-verifier-to-fix-a-blue-screen-of-death/
We'll have to see. Will post back later this week.

Ok teebee understood and I'll await your next post.. Hope all goes well.. :)

3 without driver verifier on, 1 with.

Had a BSOD right after loading back into windows from another BSOD. :/

Attachments

• bsods.zip
    70.2 KB · Views: 235
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C9, {20e, fffff88007d77615, fffff9810710aee0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for DirectIo64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for DirectIo64.sys
Probably caused by : DirectIo64.sys ( DirectIo64+2615 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
The driver that verifier caught was a PassMark BurnInTest driver so probably worth removing said application. In fact I'd be suspicious of any third party app you've got running.. The other dump files contained a Bugcheck 1A memory corruption, another was too corrupted to read and the other was our old friend Bugcheck 50.
I know you've already tested the RAM but try booting with only one stick installed. If you still get a bsod then swop sticks and try again. Sometimes bad ram won't be caught even by memtest86 and this is a sure way of finding out.

Back